[pct-l] PCT Days date info.

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 24 15:51:22 CST 2011

Good afternoon, Kevin,

There’s a wide variety of current-year hikers, previous hikers and
thru-hikers, prospective hikers, plus vendors, Trail Angels, wantabe’s,
hangers-on, and curiosity seekers attending.  In previous years several
local thru-hikers had already finished and come out for a completion
celebration.  Some are conveniently passing thru at the time; others skip
ahead or back-track to join in.  Whatever works….

Come see us,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09