[pct-l] 2006 and 2008 PCT videos!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jan 22 20:26:41 CST 2011

I'll be happy to burn you some new copies and send them on their way.

As usual, I do NOT accept remuneration of any kind for this. Both to avoid
potential legal problems and because this is my "trail magic" / "trail angel".

Just send me your snail mail address off-list and I'll get send them to you
in a few days.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>