[pct-l] Having PCT-L email problems? - a remedy 'suggestion' using your browser...

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 13:22:00 CST 2011

from Kevin:
> That would work.
>
> I like using Gmail because it "threads" the email topics. ...

The 'suggestion' was just another option for those having email problems -
if you're not having problems, then "HYOH", "YMMV", etc.    ;-)
Some having problems were using Comcast - I've never had any problems posting 'TO' the list -
as for receiving list emails, I disabled mail delivery years ago - so I don't know about that!

BTW, the pct-l current month (and past months) archive can be sorted by 'thread', also -
see <http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2011-January/thread.html>...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)