[pct-l] Using a Canadian Iphone for the trail...

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:07:48 CST 2011

Verizon now offers service for the iphone last time I checked it had the
best overall coverage no cell company has 100% coverage on the trail but I
hear about 70% coverage is about right.
Gerry0625
On Jan 19, 2011 2:05 PM, "Michael Pinkus" <mikepinkus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,I am trying to figure out how to do communications on the trail. If
I buy an iPhone 4 directly from Apple Canada, it is a factory unlocked phone
and I can use it with any provider. So, what is the best way to do this from
the U.S. and how? I would like to be able to text people at home and do
basic email as well as be able to phone if need be. Do I just go somewhere
and say 'here's my phone, sign me up?' Or.......?