[pct-l] Tents

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Wed Jan 19 19:36:20 CST 2011

Everyone has their own opinion of tents.  I have done so much reading on
them, it has all started to blend together.  I will just add this.

Take a serious look at the tarptent moment or rainbow.  I have both, and
love both.  I think either is a better choice than the fly creek.  Just
my opinion.

(or course I have a scarp 1 and rons lunar duo as well, so maybe I am a
gear junkie)