[pct-l] resupplies

J. Michael Hanssen mhanssen at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jan 18 20:33:17 CST 2011

Update on Trout Lake, WA. Made an unexpected stop there 5 years ago. I
have been there twice more since and will make a point of stopping
there again this year.
Extremely friendly grocery store owners. 3 comfy rooms at store. 1st
night $20, 2nd night $10 and 3rd night free. Came in handy 3 years ago
when weather was bad.
Last year, they provided us with a BBQ grill, a great deal on steaks
and cooked us a whole bunch of fresh corn - super nice people. There
is also a trail angel there who will provide rides back to trailhead.
Hitching to town could be iffy, but last year I got a ride in less
than 2 minutes!
Aloha, SpeedBump