[pct-l] Stream crossings

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:54:50 CST 2011

Mtn Ed & SteelEye, you are the good guys, concerned for the welfare of the
hikers. Hate to see you disagree, but at least I am confident that your
advice is well meant and the best you have to give. Our own experience is
facing the opposite bank, angled upstream, and hoping for the best! Still
unresolved, should we be linked together, locking arms or going
independently? My gut feel is linking is better, but so far, we try to get
one across, and in position to give advice to whoever is following.

--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html