[pct-l] resupplies

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 10:33:46 CST 2011

I am not sure what happened, but the package I mailed to the Kracker Barrel Store at White Pass was not there when Charmin arrived last September. It was mailed priority mail two weeks before she arrived. It was the only resupply package she did not receive out of 27.  It was returned intact to our Long Beach home this past December and we proceeded to feast on trail food, courtesy of Charmin.

The Incredible Bulk