[pct-l] resupplies

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:02:07 CST 2011

As far as resupply points go, I've put in a LOT of time finding them and
gathering/verifying info on them so others don't have to (as in, about 100
hours).
If there are any that aren't listed at

http://planyourhike.com/planning/resupplypoints.php

please let me know and I'll put them up there.  When I started this list I
began with every resupply point listed on every webpage and guidebook that I
ran across.  I called/emailed/wrote them all and verified their info.  From
there I added one's that I learned about over the years on pct-l.  (I still
have two more to put up that I've been emailed about in the last month).

If you can ship a resupply box there then I want it on my list.  :)  lol
It sounds like you may have run across some that aren't on the list?  I'm
totally jealous!

If so, lemme know and I'll get em' up there asap!

-Austin