[pct-l] Reply requested: Bay Area PCT get-together, February

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 02:48:42 CST 2011

Thanks for organizing Wildhair, the last pizza and beer PCT schmooze in
Oakland was lots of fun.   I'll BBQ meat or veggie for whoever wants to
visit the place.  I've used it as a jumping off point with backpack groups
I've led in the past.  Sort of puts in perspective just how we, as a people,
have come to have such wonderful National Parks, wilderness areas, and
ultimately, even the desire to go camp in the woods.

Shroomer