[pct-l] memory cards

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:16:52 CST 2011

Tru I forgot they are no longer.  To be honest I just plan on using my droid
x from what I under stand it should do what I need I can charge it via solar
power and it has email gps and phone in most cases.  Still considering a
Spot thought they seem cool but once again u need service and well I have a
smart phone so I guess I will see just how smart it is.
Gerry0625