[pct-l] Duff on my ground cloth

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 01:25:57 CST 2011

My ground cloth was the Tyvek competitor (DuPont vs Dow) house wrap.
Styrofoam branded I think?

I never had that problem. In the morning I would shake it and everything
would fly off. Sometimes a few things might stick but it was usually due to
the bottom being wet.

Sorry I can't help you with that one. I'm surprised you haven't gotten a
useful response yet.