[pct-l] best places to buy your own food:

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:43:43 CST 2011

I'm really having a hard time deciding whether or not to stop at VVR. My
concern is based on expense. I'm trying to avoid towns as much as possible
because town is so damn expensive. How much should I expect to spend at VVR?
If possible, can you give 2 estimates. One for buying enough food to reach
Mammoth and another assuming am ail drop (and associated expense).

Thanks