[pct-l] Lets Talk High-End Watches

Robert Henry rrh.henry at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 17:33:34 CST 2011

I navigated across the NE Pacific ocean with a Timex Indiglo, a
sextant and a calculator (and several layers of backups).

Any watch will do, as long as it has an alarm and some built in light.
 The low profile ones will not snag on things.  The choice of band
might influence if you get a skin rash near the band, from all the
salt, dirt and chafing.