[pct-l] two person stove set up

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 15:36:46 CST 2011

its easy enough to do at home with a scale...
the problem is doing it at a gas station in the middle of the trail trying to
decide if you need another.

... it cannot be understated how much harder it is to get canisters than
alcohol.   this is an area in which the PCT is very unlike the AT

about the 2 hour thing,  i wonder if that is all out...  i know i typically run
my stove at half power unless it is very windy.  i am also unsure if all stoves
blow at the same rate when fully open.