[pct-l] So. Calif. Desert Water Caches

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:22:07 CST 2011

Hi Albert

Yes, that's what I'm saying. My wife is driving with me to the trailhead, so
I'll have my car. I'm already going to be in CA for a couple weeks before my
hike, so I'll have time to do some of my own water caches. I actually
considered burying some food along the way too, but I just don't trust it to
be there :P