[pct-l] bounce box statagies

dan kayser yoyodadio at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 13:30:38 CST 2011

I am planning to use the bounce box (pail) method and would also like to try and budget for this.  Can  those that have used this method tell me how many bounces you made and the average or total cost for all your bounces?

Dale,

I am using a 5 gallon or 3-1/2 pail with a screw top lid so I can easily re-seal it for the next bounce.  I'll be using it for a few food items, extra socks, water treatment, maps, battery charger, etc.