[pct-l] bounce box statagies

Dale P pbprider at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 08:17:54 CST 2011

Can any veterans let me know if they have any bounce box strategies.  The only thing I know about them is what I read In Yogis PCT Handbook.  She suggests a 5 gallon pail with a lid.  Looking for info on mailing costs of a five gallon pail, items folks put in it, locations that might be best to forward to.  My pace would be between 20-25/day average including zeros.  Not sure if that is necessary info

As always thanks for all of your indispensible knowledge of PCT thru hiking!

Dale