[pct-l] Night lighting

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 15:11:15 CST 2011

i used to carry a princetone tech remix,

now i use the princeton tech Byte,  it's plenty bright for finding the bathroom
at night,  but not so bright as to be overwhelming in the tnet (on low it's
quite nice for abient lighting).

runs on 2 AAA's instead of three,  and lasts 120 hours.  very lightweight and
durable  ... also waterproof.
~Paul