[pct-l] Anyone gotten Giardia on the PCT?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jan 11 12:21:54 CST 2011

I wonder if a lot of the "Giardia" sickness is similar to "boot camp
cold/flu".

When I was in boot camp decades ago, a lot of us came down with a severe
cold/flu. This was attributed to all of us "boots" being in close quarters
with other "boots" from all over the country and thus being exposed to
numerous strains of germs which we had not developed immunity to.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>