[pct-l] Hayduke Trail, Hiking Partner Wanted

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:56:50 CST 2011

That one is on my list too! The PCT has already got me booked up this year
though.

I have a friend of a friend who finished that route (is it considered a
trail?) a couple years ago. I looked into it and was puzzled about how it's
even humanely possible. I think it would require a couple weeks of burying
caches via a 4 wheel drive vehicle. That IS what George did after all. ;)

I'm sure it will be the adventure of a lifetime. I'm jealous!