[pct-l] The trail will provide

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 07:28:00 CST 2011

It depends on the fish,most stockers are unable to breed. The only
native is the golden,which can be accessed in the kern river and
various high sierra lakes,and those are now a hybrid at best. They
dont stock the lakes in the high sierra anymore unless there drivable
locations,planes got eaten with the budget a few years ago.