[pct-l] Drinking Water ...

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 20:24:30 CST 2011

Dear PCT,

I always hike with those single serving packets of Crystal Light or Propel.
You can buy them at any grocery store.  They don't take up a lot of room in
your pack or weigh a lot.  I add one to a liter of water and it enables me
to hydrate properly.  Lemonade is always my favorite but other flavors are
nice once in a while also.

Melanie