[pct-l] The Desert

Matthew Edwards Hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Jan 8 01:24:41 CST 2011

It was particularly funny in 2009 when Ido was crossing the Mojave section.
Ido said he was just thinking how that open stretch around the aqueduct was so much like Isreal when...
The spaceshuttle broke the sound barrier directly over head on it's approach to land at Edwards A.F.B.!
I remember the concussion was like a giant bomb going off with the blast seeming to come from everywhere at once.
Ido later told me in his deadpan manner: "That was a little too much like Isreal."
-Iceaxe