[pct-l] Thru dog dates--enough already!

Josie Pegrum Hazelett josie1066 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 23:51:17 CST 2011

What a sad commentary on this list that there are certain subjects that cannot be discussed rationally. My four-footed friend hiked about 2/3rds of the PCT  (he wasn't born for the other 1/3 and is now hiking the CDT, where people are a lot less uptight it seems)-- he minds his own business and contributes immeasurably to our experience  and that of others we meet on the trail. He knows how difficult it is to hike 100s of miles at a time and probably has a lot of advice to offer other dogs if their human friends were interested in what it takes to be successful. After all, I thought that was what the list is about--advice and helping each other, not trashing each other-- isn't there enough of that going on elsewhere?