[pct-l] Breaking News!!!

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jan 7 14:59:10 CST 2011

Yes Switchback......wise move to back out gracefully using the KO
activities criteria.....before you get pummeled and humiliated by
Melanie in a push up contest at the KO.
Your chances would improve substantially if, instead, you would
challenge Melanie to a ''Arm Wrestling Contest" or,  better yet,  to a
"Pie Eating Contest".
You have far greater storage capacity than Melanie.
Melanie would run out of storage capacity long before you and would have
to quit and declare you the winner.

JMT Reinhold