[pct-l] KO....Planing & Events

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Jan 4 06:57:42 CST 2011

Say Switchback,
The KO will soon be here and we need to coordinate events to keep the
"The Herd"  calm and entertained at the KO.

I was thinking  Shroomer could demonstrate mushrooms, Big Hummel could
demonstrate rocks, and your push up contest with Melanie is creating
much excitement.
A while back there was a lot of talk on the list about the latest hiking
fashion.
Perhaps we should have a fashion show at the KO this year.
I bet manufacturers of hiking apparels would pay big bucks to display
and model their latest hiking apparels at the KO.

This could be huge....I can see big bucks coming out of this.
We will need to build a  "runway"  for the models to model the latest in
hiking fashion.
I could model the grass skirt in combat boots (women go wild over hairy
legs in combat boots).
Melanie could model the Victoria's Secret Line and  YOU  would bring
down the house when you come strutting down the runway in your black
lingerie and fuzzy pink camp slippers with fireworks overhead and the
band playing  "The Stripper".
This, of course, will be broadcast world wide by all the major net works.
We will be the hit of the show.....the envy of all the other trail
associations.
Yes Sir, I see big bucks coming out of this.

We must start immediately to build the runway and line up sponsors for
this most exciting  KO  ever.
We have to move fast and run this past Big Hummel for his approval.
That, however, should not be a problem....I'm sure Big Hummel will see
the merits of a fashion show at the KO.
I am so excited about this I can't sleep.

JMT Reinhold
Your excited trail companion