[pct-l] Time

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Fri Jan 7 00:47:54 CST 2011

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Mike Jurasius
<debrisflowavalanche at gmail.com> wrote:
>   Is it possible to hike 45 miles a day with no zeros in order to complete the hike in 2 months OR do most agree this adventure is worth quitting their job for?  I want to embark on this amazing adventure sooo badly!<

It might be possible to do in a light snow year, IF you started the
trail already trail hardened.

Will all the snow you are probably going to have this year, it will be
a big challenge to get in 20 mile days between Whitney, and Sierra
City

If all you have it 2 months, then I would go as far as I could at a
comfortable pace, and not set a schedule.

Who knows, 6 weeks into it you may decide you've had enough. If not,
you can alway quit from the trail.....