[pct-l] My plans,in a nutshell

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jan 5 08:52:18 CST 2011

It is not okay to kill and eat rattlesnakes. You need a permit for
that. It is illegal to hunt/fish/collect without a license. You'll
need one either from Fish and Game or from the Forest Service or
possibly both. Did you know you even need a permit to pick mistletoe?

You will change every single one of your declarations about what you
need or will do. You will end up staying with trail angels. You will
eat more than you thought. You won't eat bugs, snakes or leather.

Good luck with your hike.