[pct-l] ''Battle of the Sexes''

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 21:26:02 CST 2011

So Switchback, are we "down" for a push up contest?  I have the "Eye of the
Tiger" music playing right now in the background.

The loser will have to be the "trail b_ _ch"  oops, (I don't want to trigger
the sensors)  The loser will have to be the "Trail Wench" for the winner!

I could use a trail wench.  You can pitch the tent and filter the water.
You know those fuzzy pink camp slippers Reinhold says that you have?  Bring
them as at the end of the day I like a nice foot massage and you can place
them on my feet when you are done.  In the morning I like powdered milk in
my Chai tea, that is, before you take the tent down.

Hey trail wench, I just swam 2,000 yds today and then tore up the weight
room at my local YMCA!

Melanie