[pct-l] Half-Plank-length maps and waypoints

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:13:04 CST 2011

Half Plank-length maps soon to be available at planyourhike.com.
it's just going to take me a while to get all those datapoints....

(Yes, officially the nerdiest PCT-thru-hike/quantum physics joke ever.  If
you don't get it, consider yourself lucky).

:)

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb