[pct-l] For those rejected by Canada...

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Feb 24 16:56:17 CST 2011

The camp right by the border is really nice. It is a large,
established camp. There's a very large creek there, lockers and a
potty. If it has been a long day, I wouldn't want to go all the way
back up the mountain to the lake. Also, if you are there during thru-
hiker season, you will be able to see the hikers as they finish,
which could potentially be either fun or tear-filled.
Diane