[pct-l] stitches-don't do it

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:15:26 CST 2011

So duct tape and neosporin...  alot heavier than crazy glue.  Poor guy
sounded a lil accident prone.  I have done a very similar think with my
knife sliced my thumb pretty good once I got it clean and not bleeding I
wiped the wound with an alcohol swab from my first aid kit and applied some
good ol crazy glue it did hurt almost as much as the alcohol but it was
sealed and healed nicely I can't see a scare today.  And I was able to keep
mobility since I didn't have to wrap it.  I know neosporin works well I use
it at home and for my kids.  For myself during a trip its nice to add a lil
glue to a cut then having to keep a bandage dry and clean for a week while
it heals.  Obviously this method can't always be applied but has worked out
well for me.
Gerry0625