[pct-l] Fwd: Canadian Border

Ryan Tinkle ryantinkle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:03:24 CST 2011

Thanks for your insightful responses, everybody.  Now I'm struggling to
remember if I DUI'd in 2000 (in which case I'd be good to go) or 2001.   If
I could only recall what I was driving...or where I was living then...or
where all those hoof marks came from...maybe I'm not sufficiently
rEhaBilitaTEdeDed after all.