[pct-l] First required place for bear canister

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:12:07 CST 2011

Well if this is the case I wonder what it cost to get bear tags and my rifle
much lighter than a bear can. Been deer and boar hunting never bears good to
know...
Gerry0625
On Feb 19, 2011 3:08 PM, "sarah estrella" <skestrella at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Up to 1700 bears per year can be killed by hunting in California.  Last
year, 1278 were taken.  There may be 30,000 bears in CA.  Interestingly, "No
person may take a bear within a 400-yard radius of a garbage dump".
 Mountain lions are protected in California.