[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

Emily Mathews emmat at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 10:03:19 CST 2011

I have to chime in as I am experiencing relief from removing insoles too.  I was
planning on changing insoles every 200 miles .. but the ball of my foot is
hurting so bad from training hikes that I was soaking my feet in ice water
(never really had pain before).  I took out the New Balance pressure relief
insoles and inspected them carefully where the pain is - and noticed it is where
the polysomething pad meets the rest of the insole - kind of like on the seam of
the two.

I haven't given up on insoles completely .. still mulling this.  I am not too
young and feel padding in the ball of the foot may be a good thing .. but with
the insole the shoe comes with seems to be fine.

Am I looking for trouble?  I have spent a lot of $$ looking for the perfect
insole .. hmmm
Emily