[pct-l] superfeet

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Thu Feb 17 22:29:06 CST 2011

I am a big fan of superfeet.  I have two herniated disks so I have to do
a lot of modification of my environment to prevent flare ups.  I was
having all kinds of problems with all manner of footwear until I tried
superfeet.  I wear the black ones in all my dress shoes at work (the
boss would really like to see me in dress shoes) and I wear the greens
in all my workout and hiking shoes.  It has really eliminated any
walking-related back pain and leg pain. When my back hurts I also get
terrible sciatic pain in my legs.   For me the best thing about them is
that they make all my shoes feel the same, so my body doesn't have to
adjust to a bunch of different footbeds when I change shoes.
I won't buy a pair of shoes unless they fit with the superfeet inside
them.  I usually remove the cheap insole that comes with the shoes.
Marion