[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:57:07 CST 2011

Did anyone else find the Superfeet insoles to be ridiculously stiff? If so,
did you succeed in breaking them in, or did they continue sucking? I got the
green color, so maybe I should look into a different shade before hosing the
things in white gas and igniting via compass mirror.

Also, after the recent theft of my precip (the damn thing never kept me too
dry anyhow), I've begun browsing ponchos. What once seemed like goofy hazmat
gear now seems kind of awesome and somewhat functional. Anyone have any
suggestions?

Thanks again, can't wait, ect,

Sam