[pct-l] pct-half mile maps

Sue Kettles sue.kettles at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 20:34:39 CST 2011

Neil,

You are really great to gather all the information.

So what now?  How do you want to work out a payment? I think I remember that
you said you would gather the information, but do you also want to be in
charge of collecting all the funds in order to pay with one group payment?
Sounds quite bothersome for you.  We'll each save about 15.00.  Is it worth
that to everybody, and to you, to have to go thru the hassle?  If we order
individually tomorrow, we could receive the maps in a week or two.  If we go
this route, it could take a month to collect funds and order.  Just throwing
out some thoughts???

I am all about saving all I can - so I would love to do this, but I don't
want to be in charge either. I've done things like this before, and somehow,
I always ended up shorted money wise in the end.  Everyone had good
intentions, but things happen.  So I wouldn't blame you a bit if you
wouldn't want to take that on.

What if everyone put the check in the mail tomorrow in order for you to be
able to order immediately?  And can we make the checks out to Lazerquick or
to you? (Could be a quick way to fund your hike this year if you dropkick
the order and hike the trail under another name.  J  - I should have offered
this idea to Squatch.)

PLEASE, PLEASE, know that that was a joke!!!

Anyway, I am a woman of practicalities.  Any ideas about what next?

Sue