[pct-l] 20 degree vs 30 degree bag for Oregon

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Feb 15 20:41:08 CST 2011

I did Oregon in the month of July. My 20 degree quilt was too much
most nights. There were many nights I fell asleep next to it instead
of under it. July isn't August though. But I did Washington in August
and my 20 degree quilt was super warm and toasty. There was not a
single night I was on the edge of warmth. I was always fully in the
comfort zone.