[pct-l] Trails crossling roads, was: Re: Navigation. Which Compass skills are needed?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 16:30:36 CST 2011

i can think of 3 or 4 of those in the first few hundred miles alone.

it is one thing i like about larger maps is you can see "of, we get back off the
road and on to trail to the east"

of course there's no need to know which way east is in this case,  just left or
right...  come to road,  turn right, go about 100 yards" would be all you'd need
to through in the guides.

~Outpost