[pct-l] halfmile maps on Droid X

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 23:09:56 CST 2011

Thanks halfmile!! I'm new to smartphones and GPS, but I just loaded
Backcountry Navigator Pro 3 or 4 hours ago, and just downloaded your Section
A .gpx files into my phone (Samsung Fascinate) and it worked!!  The topo map
is showing the PCT trace and waypoints as clear as Tahoe water! Now I just
need to save the topo sections around your PCT trace onto my SD card so I
can use them without cell service. Hey, If I can do this, anyone can do it.
It's a Festivus miracle.

Jim
Somerset, CA