[pct-l] Gram savers' tips

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 17:32:37 CST 2011

"5.  NO electronics.  No GPS, cell phones, SPOTs, or iPods.  A pound!"

There was a time - not long ago - when that wasn't considered such a crazy
idea....

How quickly the world changes....

;)

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb