[pct-l] Virtual through-hike?

Cheryl Christensen cherylbyfaith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:00:41 CST 2011

Indeed!
The Biggest Loser/Survivor could be adapted to become more trail
appropriate... For example, How much can a hiker/team of hikers cut from
their gear/misc weight over the course of the trail while still surviving to
the end...
To really toughen it up... no resupplying, no zero days, no bounce boxes, no
outside help/connection of any kind... (barefoot, in the glass shard
infested snow, backward, uphill, against gale force winds...)