[pct-l] Mojave: March 25 - April 3

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:02:14 CST 2011

Karen,

NoTrace & Unbreakable (and maybe Billygoat was with them by that point) did
this stretch at this time last year. They encountered cold temps but not
snow. You would likely be a bit lonely but I wouldn't consider it a bad
idea.The trail doesn't cross any serious mountains in this section. You may
be able to contact Donna Saufley in A.D., she would have a better idea as to
conditions for late March. Usually late March is an excellent time to hike
in the desert, not to hot nor to cold.

Jackass