[pct-l] resupply boxes

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 21:19:34 CST 2011

I was wondering about the kind of packaging people used for there resupply boxes? I was looking into ups if it fits it ships so I dont have to worry about weight on the resupply boxes and It might make it a little easier when I call home and ask for a box. To be honest I feel really behind as I have done my research for soo long and have almost everything ready to get together but with work and everything going on I still have to buy my backpack and food...another thing I was maybe hopin to get ur guys input on, is it wrong to hold off until the end of march to buy most of my food for resupply(I leave nor cal for campo or the KO either april 20th or 27th, cant decide to walk to KO or just come to KO then go to border..) haha as you can see april is coming fast and i find myself in a panic even tho I'm organized as far as maps and resupply points go thisll be my first time on the pct and I'm too excited/nervous to describe.....Thanks -David