[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 10:19:13 CST 2011

No, it doesn't seem to matter.  It's such a processed feeling type of cheese
to begin with, nothing like fresh mozzarella which it's closely related to.
 I think there's probably one giant plant that turns the stuff out for the
whole country and puts different labels on it.  It's not that it doesn't get
nasty if it gets hot in your pack, it's that by being packaged individually,
it just isn't as nasty and greasy as cheddar or swiss in a big block.  Those
can get to be a serious mess opening and reopening and trying to keep the
grease in the bag and not on the bag and hence all of your gear.  Smiles
turned me onto string cheese as an option, as it's just easier to carry and
eat.  I'd eat one or two as the protein part of breakfast, and another few
at lunch.  And they seem to have it everywhere.

Shroomer