[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 21:22:25 CST 2011

Dear Lisa

I think a few people send their bread. I am a foreigner, so I sent my
original breads to VVR  last summer.

http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/P7117161.jpg ( two brown heavy breads )

1. enclose your bread into the vacuum bag. or  into the strong plastic bag.
  I am using food saver to enclose my breads,  like that:  http://amzn.to/fD3N45

2. boil your bread with the bag for about 10 or more minutes.

Then, the taste will be maintained for about one or more months.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )