[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Feb 9 20:48:18 CST 2011

I did not send any breads or fresh cheese.  I did send freeze-dried cheese in my mail drops.  Most all the towns have a good selection of breads, tortillas, cheeses, etc.  Hikertown was limited, but even VVR had a pretty good variety, although pricey due to being so far from any store or town.

Mango