[pct-l] Lightening risks using external frame pack?

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 18:10:48 CST 2011

I've got my baseweight down to 6 lbs,  but I just can't kick my iron shoes : )

Btw,  this is an example of ground charge strikes,  not death by lightning bolt itself ... This is the 5 of 6 that I was talking about... The bolt does not hit you, but the Ground becomes charged enough to stop your heart...  This is how most all actual deaths by lightning occur.

~outpost

Sent from my iPod